Tara Bad

By: Highlander II

Rating: NC-17: language, sexual situations, violence
Spoilers: Season 5 - "Family" - "The Gift"
Summary: AU version of certain events stemming from "Family" and proceeding through "The Gift," but following canon, as it appeared on the series, with respect to everything else and ending in such a way that the events of Season 6 could occur as they did onscreen with few repurcussions. Spike and Tara-centric.
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Joss Whedon and are property of Kuzui/Kuzui Entertainment, Mutant Enemy Productions, WB, UPN, FOX etc. etc.
Feedback: Highlander II






Part I

She's here again, kneeling on the floor, her head buried in my lap, doing the most amazing things with her mouth. I mean, I hit her in the face and she gives me head. Who knew? I only hit her just the once - helped prove she wasn't a demon. Damn. Could have been fun having a demon in the Scooby gang to talk to, but this is almost as good - maybe better.

Don't even ask how I'm able to form coherent thoughts in the middle of all this. 'Less you take into account the fact that she's been here almost every night since I hit her. I don't get this witch. Thought she played for the other team. Guess she could be - what did that idiot vamp call it? - a switch hitter. I don't understand baseball. Doesn't matter really, think I got the better end of this bargain. What's my part of it again? Oh yeah, sit and enjoy… mostly.

"Mmmmm, love," I sigh and push my fingers through her hair, tugging a little, just enough so there's resistance as she moves. She doesn't like pain much - can't imagine why not. Or maybe she hasn't experienced the right pain. Might have to initiate her. For now, just this. This, which is very nice. How a lesbian learned to give head so well, I will never know. And I am not complaining.

Until she stops. Hey now, wasn't finished there, love. I growl, it's the best I can do under the current circumstances.

"I'm s-sorry, Spike," she says, her head low, hair falling forward, hiding her face.

"What's wrong, love?" I ask with an exasperated sigh.

She's quiet for a moment, just staring at the floor, or my feet, or my dick. Whatever. What is wrong with her? She suddenly decide she wants to be a full-time lesbian again? Suddenly, she raises her head and looks right at me. "Nothing. I w-want to try s-something else."

"Yeah?" I ask with surprise. Thought she didn't want to do other 'stuff' with me. Not complaining about this either. "What'd you have in mind?"

She had never wanted me to use anything but my fingers to get her off - which I never understood, I have other body parts much more adept. But, if she's up for something 'new,' I'm game. Haven't had a good shag, hell, haven't had a shag at all, since Harmony stormed out three days ago. Hey, for a vampire, that's a long time, especially as I'm not burdened with a soul like the poof.

She swallows and takes a deep breath, then tucks a lock of hair behind her left ear. "Well, I thought, maybe," she glances to the floor again and her hair falls free from her ear, "if you promise not to hurt me…."

"Pet, are you saying you want to shag?"

She looks up again with a frown. "I don't want to dance. I don't know how to shag anyway."

I laugh, have to. Though I never figured she was that innocent, but one can never tell, now can one? "No, love. Not dancin'."

"Oh." She pauses a moment, then, "Oh," as she realizes what I meant. "That, yes, that is what I was saying."

"Well, you okay with doing it here? Or, you wanna go somewhere else?" Although I am quite comfortable in m'chair, I could move someplace else, just not very far.

She's staring at the floor again. "Here is okay, I guess." So unsure. I just don't get her.

"You ever done this before? I mean, sex with a guy?" I ask, just covering some bases here - ooh, a baseball reference again - where did I pick these up?

She nods. "Once. In high school. After the prom."

"Doesn't sound like you liked it much. Something happen?"

"I just think I w-wasn't ready. Or, m-maybe he d-didn't know what he w-was doing."

Honestly, the second part of that is probably more the truth than the first part. I have a feeling little-miss-blonde-witch was very much ready. Like now. I can smell her arousal from here, well, I could smell it if she was on the other side of the cemetery, but that's not the point. She's ready now. She's said so. And she knows I am. Of course, I'm always ready. Again, not the point.

"Love, come here." I pull her to her feet and direct her so she's sitting on my lap, facing me, her knees bent, hands on m'shoulders. I push her skirt up to her waist, the long flowing skirt with more fabric than she really needs. Why can't she just wear normal clothes? She shudders as my fingers brush over her warm skin. Oh, so warm. One of the best things about humans - body heat. Her body tenses, her fingers grip tight on my shoulders and I haven't even touched any of the sensitive areas yet. She's not wearing panties - her choice, not my request (and you won't hear me complaining on that point either) - and she's so close to me. It's intoxicating. "Ready?" I ask.

She leans forward, her forehead against mine, and whispers, "What do you think?" Then presses her lips against mine. Never done that before when she was here. Very nice.

I grin at her response to my question and lift her up and slide her willing body into place. She shifts her legs a bit, throwing her feet over the arms of the chair and sliding forward. She wraps her arms around my neck, leveraging against my strength, using it to move against me. Enthusiasm has its merits. Thought she said she'd only done this once before? Don't know where she picked this up, but it's working, so I'm not gonna interrupt. I keep my hands on her back, she's thrashing around so much she'd fall to the floor otherwise.

She's moaning and whispering things at me. I have no idea what she's saying exactly, but it sounds damn sexy. Her breathing has increased and my dead, vampire body mimics her rhythm - weird habit, but humans seem to prefer it. I used to use it to keep intended victims from realizing they'd made a fatal error by allowing such intimate contact, now, it's just habit, like smoking. She pulls on my neck and presses her mouth to mine, then bites my lip, drawing little beads of blood that she sucks onto her tongue, then passes back to me as she explores the intricate details of the inside of my mouth.

I'm not sure if I should be afraid that she does some of these things that I never figured she even knew about or just sit and enjoy it. What the hell am I saying? The snarky voice at the back of my head starts to scream: "Enjoy this. It probably won't happen again!" And, being the smart vampire that I am, I listen to it. This really is quite nice. I imagine she either has some familiar toys or she's done this more often than she said. Or she and Willow have a bit more of a kinky side than I'd thought.

"Spike," she moans, tightening her grip, only now it's on my hair and not my neck. She rocks hard one more time and her body shudders with her climax, pulling me along for the ride. The release is amazing, better than her usual tactics. I might have to sire her as my playmate. Although, I'd have to find a way to keep her around so she can bring me goodies to eat. Of course, making her a vampire would eliminate that lovely body-heat part, but there would be some other perks… and she's moaning something in my ear again.

"What's that, love?" I ask, a little dizzy, but sated.

"Your turn," she repeats, or at least, I guess that's what she did. I couldn't understand what she'd said the first time.

"My turn for what?"

"To do the work. You up for it?" She pulls on my neck and leans back toward the floor. She's gonna fall.

I know what she's on about though, and I'm always willing to oblige. "Love, you wanna lay on the floor, or you want me to get the blanket. It's just over there." I point to the concrete bier on the other side of the crypt that is the current home of my trusty blanket.

Panting, she pulls herself back to a more-or-less upright position and points to the blanket. "Get it. Hurry back." She shoves her tongue into my mouth when she kisses me and gets off my lap, her skirt falling back over her legs.

I push from the chair and snatch the blanket, then toss it to the floor, where it lands about as flat and spread out as it could get. Before I can even move, she's on the floor, on her back, slowly drawing her skirt up her legs. I kneel on the floor between her ankles, put my hands on her knees and push her legs apart, crawling forward, slowly, following her skirt. Halfway up her thighs, she stops, the skirt revealing only most of her legs. She reaches out with her hands to shove my jeans off my hips and down my legs; she has to sit up to push them the rest of the way off, and she bites into my shoulder, nipping the skin and making me bleed. I can smell the blood and her and me and the damned dust.

"I hate this skirt," I tell her and take sections of it in my hands and pull hard. The fabric tears in a satisfying rip, separating in a long slit from the hem to the waist. She gazes at me in shock, but only leans forward to bite into my skin again. With the skirt out of the way, I have access to most of her body. Her shirt is open already and I only need to move her bra out of the way, no problem, that'll tear too. I take a deep breath to remind me why she's here and lean forward, taking one rosy nipple into my mouth. She's decided to let me play and play I’m gonna.

She's managed to get my jeans off my legs - fortunately for her, I'd had my boots off when she stopped by - and she's digging her fingers into my ass, trying to make me move where she wants me. She told me it was my turn, which means my rules. My pace. I'll get to what she wants in a little bit; for now, I'm going to play. I move to her other breast and slide my left hand down to her waist, holding her, tracing my fingers over her skin, listening to her whimper beneath me because she wants me to stop teasing.

Teasing is fun, but so is this: "Tell me what you want, pet," I say, resting my chin on her breastbone so she can see my face, but not quite reach me.

"You. I thought that was obvious," she pants, putting her hands on my head, trying to pull my face to hers. I resist.

"Well, yeah. That is, but what do you want me to do to you?" I want her to say it. I want her to tell me all the nasty, naughty things she wants to do, she wants me to do. I want her to blush at the thought that she's admitting that she wants me to do things to her and that she actually has to tell me. But, I want her to tell me. I want her to beg me to do what she wants.

I'm not disappointed; she blushes from breast to cheek, so red it almost looks like sunburn. I'm not sure why she's so embarrassed about this, she's been sucking my dick for the last week and just fucked me, not sure how much more naughty she can get. I wait for her to say something.

"I w-want you to, um…" she looks away, breathing hard, then whispers, "fuck me," so softly, normal human ears would never have heard it.

"What was that, love?" I prompt.

She takes a deep breath and looks down at me. "Fuck me, Spike. I want you to fuck me."

"Yeah, I can do that. Anything else?" I ask, placing a kiss in the valley between her ample breasts.

"Just start with that," she pants, bucking her hips up toward me. "Please. Now." She grabs my hair - why does she like doing that? It kind of hurts, not that I mind the pain so much, but she's gonna yank out all m'hair - and pulls, again trying to drag my head closer to hers. This time I let her and press my mouth to hers, probing at her lips with my tongue until she grants me entrance. Good girl.

I pull away sharply, an unpleasant thought floating into my head. Frowning down at her, I ask, "You sure you're not gonna run off and tell your mates about this?"

"Huh?" she gasps, blinks, then stares up at me. "What? Why? Uh, can we talk about this later?" She starts sliding her hands around my hips, but my sudden growl makes her stop.

"I really don't fancy a staking because you scrambled off to rat me out. Tell 'em I did all sorts of nasty, evil things to you."

"Spike, I'm not gonna tell. Promise." She reaches out with her tongue to lick at my lips. "Come on. Do this and then you can ask me anything you want." Her hands start creeping again, this time I let them. Such delicate hands, so gentle, so insistent.

I lower my head to her ear and whisper, "My turn, love. Let go." Her hands release and slide around my hips and up my back; her fingernails digging into my shoulderblades. I growl and push into her. She bucks her hips against mine and pulls my head down for a kiss. It's all animal - full of fire and passion and need and want, nothing even resembling compassion or caring or love. This is all lust and desire. Fine by me, this kind is more fun anyway.

She hitches her legs up and wraps them around my waist, pushing her hips up again. Her breathing is hard and erratic and hot on my skin. I plant my hands on the floor on either side of her head and push up, separating our upper bodies by a few inches and she whimpers, scrabbling at my chest and shoulders and arms and neck, trying to pull me back to her. I flash my demon face at her and she grabs my biceps and holds tight. Very tight - almost painfully so. She's close, so close. Can't say I'm that far m'self.

Her scream rattles through the crypt and my ears. I growl with her scream and lower my fangs to her neck, but I don't pierce her skin. I hadn't even noticed that my face had shifted back to demon during all of that. And I'm quite surprised the chip in my head didn't fire when I leaned so close. I push that aside for the moment and wait for her grip to release. I lift my head away from her neck, but she grabs my head - letting go of my arms - and pulls me back down. "Do it, Spike. Bite me."

"No," I growl and get to my feet in the most fluid motion I've ever been able to manage outside a fight. I need a cigarette, but devil knows where I put the sodding things. What the hell is going on here?

"What's wrong?" she asks, resting on her elbows, her knees bent, casual.

"What are you?" I ask, staring down my nose at her.

She frowns and sits up, wrapping her arms around her knees. "What do you mean?"

"I could have bitten you before you asked me."

"No," she counters.

I nod. "Yes. I nearly did. The chip didn't activate. Which means one of two things…"

"I'm p-part demon," she says softly, turning her head away from me.

I can only stare at her in shock. I mean, yeah, that was one of the 'things' I thought it might be, but the other was that she wanted me to bite her all along, the sex was just a pre-show. Though, if she had just wanted me to feed off her, she didn't need to go through all the sex play. I would have, well, probably would have done it if she'd just asked. Thoughts are flying everywhere in my head. I can't believe it. How'd she fool the chip? I don't understand. "Love, what did you do?"

She's just staring at me now, like I have two heads or something. I try again. "Love, what did you do to trick the chip into believing you are human? How'd you do that?"

"Oh." She blinks and shies away a bit, then turns back and explains, "I did a glamour. It was s-something fast. The first spell didn't go well, as you know. Then my dad stormed in and I had to think fast."

"Why'd you do it? I mean, aside from not likin' your folks much…."

"I didn't want to leave. Willow." She blushes and turns away a moment. "And, I-I knew they w-were gonna do something. Didn't know that you were g-gonna hit my nose, but s-something. So, I drew up the glamour. It, uh, it must've been stronger than I thought, ya know? Because it set off your chip."

"Yeah, got that part, love. Was on the receiving end of the zap." I kneel beside her and take her chin into my hand. "I've gotta ask, pet. Is that why you’ve been coming by here nearly every night?"

She turns away, blushing beyond red. "Partly. I think."

"Okay, blackmail. So, what's the other part?"

"I don't know." She tilts her head to one side, watching me, then leans forward to kiss me, but I pull back before she reaches my lips.

"Gotta be something. I don't think you're in love with me, what with you being a lesbian and all."

"No. It's not that. I mean, yeah, I am. And I love Willow, but there's something. Deep inside. I can't describe it really, but it draws me here. To you. It's a little creepy."

"Thanks. At least I still scare somebody."

"Yeah. Really, i-it does sort of sc-scare me." She drapes the shreds of her skirt modestly around her legs. "That first night I came by, I tried to make myself turn around and go home a dozen times, but my body wouldn't cooperate, you know? I couldn't control where I was going. And when I ended up here and you answered the door, I almost cried, I was so scared."

Hell, coulda fooled me. When she knocked on m'door and I opened it that first night, she didn't look like she was gonna cry, she just looked up at me and said, straight out, 'I wanna suck your dick.' Startled the hell out of me. I had to ask her about a hundred times if she was sure. I'd never heard the little witch say anything like that before, to anyone, much less to me. I really wanted to tell her 'no,' but m'body had other ideas and when she saw, she wasn't gonna leave until she was finished.

"Spike?" she leans forward, brushing my hair back over my head, smoothing it down - or trying to.

"Sorry, love. Mind wandered." I look at her, watch her. Her movements are so smooth, so delicate. "What kind of demon are you, pet?"

She shrugs. "I don't know, exactly. But I obviously get along really well with horny vampires."

I frown and snarl. "You seeing other vampires?"

She bursts into a big smile and laughs. Good, she got it. I wasn't trying to scare her. It was a joke. "Just you."

"Good. I don't like to share. Well, guess I gotta share with Red, but that's it."

"I could see if she wants to join us." She immediately slaps a hand over her mouth, then mutters from behind it, "Where the hell did that come from? Oh, God. I don't want to do that. Or, I don't think I want to."

I laugh. She's so, I don't want to say naïve, but still a bit innocent. "Love, it's okay. I don't think Red'd be interested anyway. Speaking of, maybe you should run on back now. Before she gets really worried."

She gets up from the floor and looks at her clothes, then at me. "I don't suppose you have something I can wear."

I frown. "Got a T-shirt. Jeans. Don't know if they'll fit, but you can try." I start toward the hole in the floor. "I think Harm might've left something. Lemme check." I drop down into the 'basement' of m'crypt and dig through the box labeled 'Harm's shit' and drag out a skirt - very tacky - and a white button-down shirt. Don't know if these will work, but better than what she has on now, I guess. I climb back up and hold the clothes out to her. "This is pretty much it. Sorry, love."

"No, it's okay. Might be hard to explain why I'm dressed like a tramp, but if I’m lucky, Will'll be asleep when I get back." She puts on the clothes that don't come anywhere near fitting well. They aren't very flattering either - the skirt is too short and the shirt a little too tight, which would be sexy if she wasn't so shy.

I can't let her walk home like that. I drop back down again and grab a T-shirt - I only have black ones - and give her that to try instead. It doesn't match the skirt at all, but it works better than the other one. "You sure you don't want me to drive you back? It'd save you the awkwardness."

"No. I'm okay. Thanks." She turns and walks toward the door.

"Tara," I call and wait for her to turn around before continuing, "you don't have to come back here anymore. I won't tell your friends about your secret."

She nods once, then turns again to leave, pulling the door closed behind her with a thud.

It's dark and lonely in the crypt. And it smells of sex and sweat and blood and dust and her. She didn't take her torn clothes with her. I don't know why. I find her shirt tucked under a corner of the rumpled blanket. It's still in one piece - all of the buttons attached. Why hadn't she grabbed it? Did she need a reason to come back?

I sit on the blanket, naked, her shirt in one hand, a recently located cigarette in the other, adding that smell to the others in the crypt. The strongest is her. It's on her clothes, on the blanket, on my chair, on me. Everywhere. It's making me want her. Want her here. Her warmth, her smell, her hands, her mouth - I'm selfish and I want her for me, since I can't have what I really want.



Part II